AT COKER, THE COLLEGE EXPERIENCE IS ABOUT BEING ACTIVE AND INVOLVED.
For the student who’s ready to raise her hand and say, “I’m in,” there’s a world of opportunity waiting.
Campus Life programs are the best way to get involved in the Coker Community. The Campus Life Office consists of Residence Life, Student Activities, Judicial, Leadership, Orientation, Intramurals & Wellness.
- Campus Life Calendar – see what’s happening on campus
An active, student-centered and integrated campus community is crucial to the mission of Coker University and Student Services. To achieve this goal, a comprehensive program of activities and services is provided which promotes students’ success and which facilitates their intellectual, cultural, moral, and social growth. It is a primary goal that Coker University provide a challenging yet supportive environment in order that students can develop and achieve their potential and help them prepare for life after college.
THE Coker University STUDENT COVENANT
Coker University is a community dedicated to scholarship and community engagement. Those who join our circle of learning commit to a lifelong journey of intellectual & personal growth and service to others.
Inspired by the six pillars of Davidson Hall, I agree to uphold the following tenets of the Coker University Student Covenant. I will:
- Conduct myself with integrity and be responsible for my actions and their consequences.
- Respect the rights, property, culture, and beliefs of others.
- Engage myself as an honorable scholar inside and outside of the classroom.
- Hold myself and others accountable for the sustainability of our environment.
- Offer my knowledge and creativity to serve my community.
- Contribute to the wider world through a continued pursuit of knowledge.
As Davidson Hall serves as the center landmark of our campus, so shall these six tenets serve as the foundation for my actions and decisions as a member of this community. By pledging to these tenets, I obligate myself to honor the principles that define Coker University.