MILITARY & VETERAN INFORMATION
Coker University is proud to serve United States veterans and their dependents.
The Veterans Administration recognizes Coker University as an eligible and Military Friendly institution to provide education to qualified veterans. If you are a veteran, active duty Army Reserve, a member of the National Guard, or the dependent or spouse of a veteran, you may be eligible for financial benefits to help fund your Coker education.
To speak to Coker University’s veteran benefits personnel, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
add remove Getting Started
- Apply for admission
- Submit all transcripts from previous institutions attended
- Once admitted, apply for financial aid
- Determine your educational benefits and apply
- Chapter 30: Montgomery GI Bill Active Duty (MGIB-AD)
- Chapter 31: Veterans Readiness and Employment (formerly vocational rehabilitation& Employment)
- If you are using Vocational Rehabilitation, your VR&E counselor will provide a 1905 form. This form is used in lieu of a Certificate of Eligibility (COE).
- Chapter 33: Post 9/11 GI Bill
- Chapter 35: Survivors and Dependent Assistance
- Chapter 1606: Montgomery GI Bill Selected Reserve (MGIB-SR)
- SC National Guard College Assistance Program
- Department of Defense Tuition Assistance Program (TA)
- After you are registered for courses, submit your TA Request for enrolled courses. When received submit your approved authorization form to email@example.com
- Submit a copy of your Certificate of Eligibility and DD-214 to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Register for classes
- Complete enrollment certification To be certified for VA Benefits, students must submit a VA Enrollment Certification form each semester in order to receive benefit funds.