Leadership pursuits and community involvement are at the core of Coker University. Those who join our circle of learning commit to a lifelong journey of intellectual and personal growth, of leadership and service to others. All students must agree to uphold the tenets of the Coker University Student Covenant, which is inspired by the six pillars of Davidson Hall.
As a Coker student, I will:
- Conduct myself with integrity and be responsible for my actions and their consequences.
- Respect the rights, property, culture, and beliefs of others.
- Engage myself as an honorable scholar inside and outside of the classroom.
- Hold myself and others accountable for the sustainability of our environment.
- Offer my knowledge and creativity to serve my community.
- Contribute to the wider world through a continued pursuit of knowledge.
As Davidson Hall serves as the center landmark of our campus, so shall these six tenets serve as the foundation for my actions and decisions as a member of this community. By pledging to these tenets, I obligate myself to honor the principles that define Coker University.
Aug 17, 2022
Carrie Coker Haley
Carrie is a board member and community volunteer in the Dayton, Ohio area. Sheis currently serving on the board…
Jun 28, 2022
Isaiah Washington ’20: 1.2 Million Followers and Counting
Making money as an influencer and brand ambassador on TikTok may sound like a dream job, but not everyone can c…