At Coker, we want to see you succeed.
Join a group of like-minded working professionals as they balance work, family and education—with the support of professors who understand your busy schedule. Technology brings our distinctive round table, discussion-based learning style to life online, so you can benefit from interactive assignments that let you build your own academic routine.
Learn about our admissions process
01. Complete Your Application
Complete and submit your official application for admission. There is no application fee.
02. Submit Your Admissions PortfolioSubmit your admissions portfolio, including official college transcripts from all institution(s) you’ve attended, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If sending documents by regular mail, send to:Graduate Admissions at Coker University300 East College AvenueHartsville, SC 29550
03. Apply For Financial Aid
If applying for financial aid, complete your FAFSA application online. You will need Coker’s school code: 003427.
Remember to complete your FAFSA no later than two weeks before your graduate program begins. Graduate students are eligible for up to $20,500 per academic year in Unsubsidized Stafford loans.
To gain admission into a master’s program at Coker University, a student must:
- have a bachelor’s degree from a college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation
- have an overall undergraduate grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale; students with a lower undergraduate grade point average may be reviewed for admission by program faculty
- submit an admissions portfolio consisting of two professional letters of recommendation, resume, and one-page personal statement outlining the applicant’s educational and career goals
- Please note: GRE test scores are not required for admission