Transfer Students have already experienced some college and they know what they want out of higher education. At Coker, transfer students find the academic challenges, the sense of community and the personal and professional development they want. Our admissions staff will help make the transferring to Coker a simple process.
TRANSFER ADMISSIONS REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
An applicant’s file will be reviewed after the following have been received:
- A completed admissions application form
- Official transcripts from all prior college work
- If the applicant is transferring fewer than 24 semester hours to Coker, an official high school transcript and/or a copy of the GED certificate.
- If the applicant has graduated from high school within the past five years, SAT or ACT scores are required unless the applicant has achieved one of the following:
- a 2.00-grade point average in 30 or more transferable hours of college-level credit;
- or a 2.50-grade point average in 20-29 transferable hours of college-level credit;
- or a 2.75-grade point average in 12-19 transferable hours of college-level credit.
Students who transfer from another accredited two- or four-year institution must have a 2.0 average in all college-level work attempted. The Office of Academic Records will evaluate all previous credits for transferability after the application for admission has been completed. Transfer students who are ineligible to return to their previous institutions will not be admitted to Coker.