Master of Education
in Curriculum & Instructional Technology
Remain at the forefront of your field with this online graduate program.
This specialized Master of Education program at Coker University is designed for educators and professionals who wish to focus on curriculum and instructional technology in an educational setting. Offered in an online format, this advanced degree is attainable for those currently working in the field of education.
- Cutting-edge curriculum prepares you to make a positive impact on students
- Allows you to serve in a wide variety of subject areas and educational settings
- Meets growing demand for instructional technology knowledge in K-12 schools
- Affordable tuition allows for greater return on investment
- Online format offers flexibility and focus*
*Students take one three-hour online course every six-week graduate term for 10 consecutive terms.
Interested in learning more about the Master of Education in Curriculum & Instructional Technology program? Download our program preview, or contact an admissions representative today at email@example.com.
By requesting information, I authorize Coker University to contact me by email, phone or text message at the number provided. There is no obligation to enroll.
Why Choose Coker University For Your Master’s Degree?
100% ONLINE PROGRAM
further your education without pausing your career.
complete your coursework on your schedule.
learn from a close-knit community of seasoned instructors.
group projects provide hands-on leadership experience.
A COMPREHENSIVE APPROACH
earn valuable credentials across functional areas.
because quality education should be affordable and accessible.