STUDIO ART (B.F.A.)
Your Passion Can Be Your Profession.
You already know that art is more just a hobby.
The time you spend in studio goes beyond satisfying your inner muse—it’s preparing you to excel in a world where creativity, inspiration, dedication, and practical knowledge are key to success.
Whether you work with paint or pastels, graphite or graphic design, the lens of a camera or the many textures of mixed media, Coker’s B.F.A. program in studio art prepares you for a professional, studio-based career.Click Here To Audition!
B.F.A. Application & Review
Professional Practice Portfolio
B.F.A. students are required to develop and complete:
- An interview with an arts professional
- A research paper on their senior studio work
- An artist’s statement
- A CV
- A cover letter
- A portfolio website
- Mock interviews
Students are encouraged to complete (one or more):
- Proposal submission for an off-campus exhibition
- Job applications relevant to career interests
- Written draft for a business proposal