Associate Professor of Business
- Ph.D., University of Notre Dame
- M.A., York University (Canada)
- M.S., University of Maryland Baltimore County
- M.A., University of Notre Dame
- B.A., University of Toronto
Dr. Stevano has extensive training in the area of economics. He has four economics degrees: Ph.D. (University of Notre Dame), Masters (York University, University of Notre Dame), and BA (University of Toronto). He also holds a MS in Statistics from the University of Maryland, Baltimore County. His research interests are free market economics, the economics of government intervention, and hypothesis testing.