Applying to college doesn’t have to be a drawn-out process.
Early Action provides the ultimate advantage as you navigate the college admissions process, and sets you on the fast track to becoming a Coker Cobra!
Advantages of applying via Early Action include:
- An admission decision within one week of submitting your completed application
- Your full financial aid award letter, including Coker’s merit scholarship (if a completed 2020-2021 FAFSA is submitted), will be sent within one week
- Early advantage to reserve your spot in Coker’s incoming class (pending acceptance)
- VIP registration for your summer orientation (Coker Connection)
Students who plan on applying through the Early Action program should read the following guidelines and deadlines:
- All Early Action applications must be submitted and completed by December 6, 2019 to guarantee a December 20, 2019 admissions decision. All Early Action applications submitted and completed before December 6th will be reviewed within a one-week time period.
- Once a completed FAFSA is submitted by the admitted Early Action student, a full financial aid award letter will be distributed within a one-week time period.
- If admitted to Coker under the Early Action program, there is a priority deposit and commitment deadline of January 17, 2020. (Circumstances approved by the admissions office can extend this deadline.)