AIKEN TECHNICAL COLLEGE (ATC)
Earn your bachelor’s degree online from Coker University.
Coker offers Aiken Technical College business management or marketing graduates a simplified application process, seamless transfer of credits, and an annual $2,000 scholarship.
add remove 01. ATC Bridge Program Degrees
Bachelor of Science in Business Management
- Available to ATC business management or marketing graduates
add remove 02. How will this work?
- All classes will be online via Blackboard – The business management degree is available 100% online, so you can study from anywhere.
- 8-week terms – You’ll complete six (6) credit hours per eight-week term (a full-time schedule for financial aid purposes).
- 2 classes each term – Each term you’ll complete one course pertaining to your major (business management) and one general education course.
- You will have support – You’ll be part of a cohort, meaning you’ll be with the same group of students as you work together toward your bachelor’s degree. In addition, you’ll have Coker’s supportive faculty, staff, and resources to help you along the way.
add remove 03. How long will it take to earn my bachelor’s degree?
If students are able to complete two classes each 8-week term (including a summer term), they could earn their bachelor’s degree in just two years.
add remove 04. Will my ATC credits transfer to Coker?
Yes! Learn more about transferring credits into your Coker bachelor’s degree program by checking out our comprehensive transfer guide.
add remove 05. How much will it cost?
$425/ per credit hour (or) $2,550 per term (6 hours x $425/per term = $2,550)
add remove 06. Financial Aid & Scholarships
- Annual $2,000 Online Advantage Scholarship for ATC associate degree graduates (for up to three years)
- Federal Pell Grant available to those who qualify
- SC Tuition Grant offered annually to students who begin in August (Term 1) and complete their FAFSA no later than June 30
- Subsidized and unsubsidized loans available to those who qualify