All new incoming students are required to attend a Coker Connection program. Coker Connection are one day events (with the exception of Coker Connection: Extended) designed to give new students a head start on their academic experience at Coker. During Coker Connection, new students will begin the academic advising experience, meet future classmates, learn about campus resources, and will have the option to complete the English Placement Exam/Writing Assessment. New students must also complete the Math Placement Test before attending Coker Connection. Students are provided with three options for Coker Connection:
Option 1: Sunday, June 23 – Tuesday, June 25, 2019
(Coker Connection: Extended)
- $175 Program Fee (Register by Monday, June 3, 2019 to pay the early bird special of $150)
- Registration closes Wednesday, June 19, 2019
- Coker Connection: Extended is Coker’s extended summer orientation program for incoming freshmen. Held in June, it’s an intense, experiential learning program that gives students the opportunity to connect with fellow freshmen, stay in residence halls and explore campus before orientation. The program concentrates on goal setting and relationship building in an effort to position students for a successful start to their Coker College career.
Option 2: Monday, July 15, 2019
- Registration closes Wednesday, July 10, 2019
- Student Schedule (Monday, July 15, 2019) – Schedule will be updated soon!
- Parent & Guest Schedule (Monday, July 15, 2019) – Schedule will be updated soon!
Option 3: Friday, July 26, 2019
- Registration closes Wednesday, July 24, 2019
- Student Schedule (Friday, July 26, 2019) – Schedule will be updated soon!
- Parent & Guest Schedule (Friday, July 26, 2019) – Schedule will be updated soon!
Payment is for Coker Connection: Extended ONLY.
Registration – $150 (Early Bird Fee) through Monday June 3, 2019
Tuesday, June 4, 2019 the price will increase to $175.
Registration will close on Wednesday, June 19, 2019 at 5pm.