CAEP ANNUAL REPORTING MEASURES
CAEP (Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation) has eight annual reporting measures, which are used to provide information to the public on program outcome and program impact.
Below are the eight reporting measures for our undergraduate and graduate initial certification programs with links to data tables that provide supporting evidence for each measure:
1. Impact on P-12 learning and development
- Video Reflection Self Scored Rubric
Fall 2017 / Spring 2018 / Fall 2018 / Spring 2019
- Dispositions Self-Reflections
EDU 102 / Teacher Education Program Application / Student Teaching Interview
- INTASC Student-Teacher Self-Assessment on Becoming a Teacher
Spring 2017 / Fall 2017 / Spring 2018 / Fall 2018 / Spring 2019
2. Indicators of teaching effectiveness
Coker University is in the process of developing a format to report this data.
- Surveys of P-12 Students on Completers’ Performance
State has not made available
- IHE Document Induction Evaluation
Spring 2016 / Spring 2017 / Spring 2018 / Spring 2019