Immunizations & Medical Requirements
All Coker students living on campus are required to meet the immunization requirements listed below by providing a copy of your immunization record to the Center for Health & Wellness by August 1 if you are enrolling in the fall semester, or January 5 if you are enrolling in the spring.
All immunization records must be signed and verified by a physician, physician assistant, nurse practitioner, or stamped by the health care facility. Your immunization record must include the month, day and year vaccine was given. All immunization records must be submitted in English.
For additional information about immunization or medical record requirements, please contact the Center for Health & Wellness at 843-383-8141 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Personal shot records that are verified by a doctor’s stamp or contain a health provider’s signature
- Personal shot records with a clinic or health department stamp
- Military records or World Health Organization (WHO) documents
- Previous college or university records that are verified (Please note that your immunization records do not transfer automatically; you must request a copy from your school)
- Positive laboratory test as confirmation of immunity
- Completed Immunization Requirements form
Coker University – Center for Health & Wellness
ATTN: Campus Nurse/*Confidential*
300 East College Avenue
Hartsville, SC 29550
Attn: Coker University Nurse/ *Confidential*
M.M.R. (Measles, Mumps, Rubella)
- 2 doses required at least 28 days apart for students born 1957 or later and all health sciences students
- Dose given at age 12 months or later
- Dose given at least 28 days after first dose
- Vaccination within the last ten years
- Residential students must provide proof of tetanus vaccine or sign the waiver/declination on the Medical Profile
- Residential students must provide proof of meningococcal vaccine or sign the waiver/declination on their medical profile.
Tuberculin skin test (PPD)/ Tuberculosis Screening Questionnaire
- Hepatitis A (2 doses)
- Hepatitis B (3 doses)
- Varicella (chicken pox)-(2 doses)
- Quadrivalent Human Papillomavirus Vaccine (HPV) (3 doses)
- Influenza (flu)
If you are seeking an immunization exemptions for religious or medical reasons, please contact Coker University Residence Life Office at 843-383-8360 for the Immuization Exemptions form. Any medical contraindications should be documented by your religious leader or a health care provider.