- Ph.D., University of Virginia
- M.A., University of Virginia
- B.A., Wheaton College
“I wanted to work at a college where teaching and interacting with students were valued, and I wanted to live in the South. I enjoy my colleagues and living in Hartsville. I enjoy getting to know students inside and outside of the classroom. I am happy that alumni keep in touch through social media. I care about helping people achieve their goals, and I love learning more about educational technology and incorporating it into my classes.”
Currently working on an M.Ed. in Educational Technology with a Certificate in Online Teaching and Learning
- “Christ the Wife-Mother in El Cristo de Velázquez.” Romance Notes XL.2 (2000): 187-196.
- “La salvación en Abel Sánchez a través del Diario íntimo de Miguel de Unamuno.” Romance Notes, Fall 1993.
- “Un vuelo con Iberia: Living the Language Through a Classroom `Flight'”. Hispania 73 (1990): 1134-1136.