Coker UniversityStudent ExperienceStudent Complaint Form
Student Complaint Form

Student Complaint Form

Student complaint policies can be found in the Student Handbook. If you wish to appeal a course grade please review the section titled, “Academic Program, Expectations, & Policies.” Non-academic complaints including harassment and discrimination can be found under the heading, “General College Policies.”

Records of academic grievances and grade appeals are located in Provost’s Office and non-academic complaints are filed with the Dean of Students.

You will receive confirmation that your complaint was received and routed to the appropriate office within 48-72 hours. Please see the Student Handbook for additional information.

If this is an emergency situation, please contact campus safety at 843-383-8140.

If you would like to speak with a staff member about your complaint, please contact Jennifer Rhodes, Assistant to the Provost and Dean of the College at 843-383-8012 or

If the complaint cannot be resolved through the above channels, you may file a complaint with the South Carolina Commission on Higher Education. A link to the Commission’s complaint form can be found here.