The Coker Downtown Flats are one of the more recent additions to Coker’s housing options. The unit houses 14 students in seven two-bedroom, one-bathroom apartments. Bedrooms vary in size but are typically 8’x10’ or 9’x12’. The Flats offer amenities similar to those in the Lofts and are conveniently close to the campus and downtown restaurants and shops.
- Who lives here: Upperclassman
- Style: Apartment-style with two people per unit
- Furniture provided: Bed, mattress, desk, chair, dresser, couch, two chairs, coffee table, two lamps, kitchen table, two kitchen table chairs, two kitchen stools, two end tables
- Laundry: On-site facilities
- Parking: Parking is provided for every resident in the Flats
- Located in downtown Hartsville