Cobra Quest: New Student Orientation for Fall 2019 is Friday, August 16, 2019 – Monday, August 19, 2019.
Please click here to view the summary schedule.
August 12, 2019, Monday from 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. in the Student Center
- Fall Athletes: Men’s and Women’s Cross Country, Field Hockey, Men’s and Women’s Soccer, and Women’s Volleyball:
New International Students move in per their flight schedule:
- August 9 & 10, 2019 – New International Students
- Please contact Robin Richardson, International Student Advisor, at email@example.com for more information.
- August 11 – 14, 2019 – International Student Orientation
New students staying in the residence halls may check-in for Cobra Quest: New Student Orientation on Friday, August 16, 2019 from 9:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. in the DeLoach Center (451 East Carolina Ave. Hartsville, SC 29550). During this process you will tie up loose ends with student accounts, the financial aid office, health services, and pick up your move-in unloading pass/map.
Afterwards, you will proceed to the residence halls to be welcomed by our staff as they help you unload, receive your residence hall key, and move into your residence hall room. Lunch will be served from 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. in the Dining Hall. Lunch is included for all new students. The Cobra Quest Kick-Off for Students will begin in the DeLoach Center at 4:00 p.m.
New students planning to commute to campus may check-in for Cobra Quest: New Student Orientation on Friday, August 16, 2019 from 10:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. in the DeLoach Center (451 East Carolina Ave. Hartsville, SC 29550).. During this process you will receive your orientation packet and tie up loose ends with student accounts or the financial aid office.
Lunch will be served from 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. in the Dining Hall. Lunch is included for all new students. The Cobra Quest Kick-Off for Students will begin in the DeLoach Center at 4:00 p.m.
Coker University is excited to announce the opportunity for new, residential students to qualify for the Cobra Quest Fastpass! Earning the Cobra Quest Fastpass will fast track you PAST the check-in lines at the DeLoach Center and straight to your residence hall EARLY! To qualify, the following items must be complete by August 1, 2019:
- Submit your final transcript
- Complete your housing agreement
- Complete the Financial Student Responsibility and Contact Consent Form
- Pay your Student Account Balance
- Submit your Financial Aid Documents
- Submit Your Immunization Records
- Submit Your ID picture
- Attend Coker Connection
Students who qualify will receive notification via their Coker University email account.