The Intramural Department is an integral and active component of the campus community that strives to promote lifelong health and wellness by providing competitive and recreational activities for students, faculty and staff. Events accommodate a wide range of interests and are open to participants of all skill levels.
It is our goal that participants will enhance their leadership, teamwork, problem-solving, conflict management, communication, sportsmanship and social skills in a healthy, safe environment.
- Intramural events include: Flag Football, Softball, Kickball, Inner-tube Water Polo, Glow In the Dark Capture the Flag, and many single day tournaments such as Racquetball at the Hartsville Y and Disc Golf.
- Click here to sign-up for events, catch up with event results and view future events. You can also view team data accumulation and member profiles and sign up for text messaging and email reminders/cancellations.
- COBRAFIT is a non-threat, non-judging zone where all students, faculty and staff have the opportunity to get fit and learn how to lead a healthy life. The intramural team develops personalized wellness plans for all participants to cater to their individual needs. In partnership with the YMCA, the intramural department offers certified workouts.
- COBRAFIT events include: Yoga, Insanity, P-90x, Zumba, TRX, and Circuit Training
- For the current YMCA monthly schedule, click here.