Listed on the National Register of Historic Places and situated at the center of campus, Davidson Hall was built in 1910. It was originally home to the College’s administration and library. It is named in honor of longtime faculty member Dr. Elizabeth H. Davidson.
- Department of Business Administration
- Department of Communication, Language and Literature
- Round Table Classrooms
- Charles W. Coker Auditorium