Frequently Asked Questions

I need a transcript NOW, how can I get one?

The fastest way to get an official transcript is to come by the Office of Academic Records during office hours. Please note that office hours are subject to change during official college events and near designated holidays. So, call before you come if: (1) it is near winter break (Christmas); (2) it is a Friday during summer break (June-July); or (3) it is near Winter or Spring Commencement.

Will you fax an official copy of my transcript?

No. Transcripts are printed on special paper that prints "COPY" across the page if faxed. But, we can fax or email a copy of your unofficial transcript.

When will you mail my transcript?

Mail is picked up by the United States Postal Service once a day Monday through Friday. The time of day depends upon the carrier, the weather and federal holiday schedules. So please consider this when you request your transcript.

Will you send my transcript by overnight mail?

Yes. However, you must pay for this option.

How do I withdraw from a course?

See your advisor and complete a Drop/Add form. Once the form is complete, bring it to the Office of Academic Records and a staff member will withdraw you from the course.

I'm attending a course that is not on my schedule.

If you are attending a course that is not listed on your schedule in WebAdvisor or Blackboard, you are not registered for the course. Please contact the instructor of the course immediately and request that they notify the Office of Academic Records. You will not receive credit or a grade for a course that is not part of your official schedule on WebAdvisor.

My professor submitted a grade change. When will the grade be changed?

Grade changes are processed as received. Before you call or email, check your grades in WebAdvisor to make sure the updated grade has not been posted. If the grade has not been updated, contact Brandy Langley at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it . She will respond as soon as she has posted the grade.

I need a copy of my shot/immunization records. How can I get them?

Please contact the College Nurse Jamie Byrd at 843-383-8141. All shot records and other medical information are maintained by her office.



Jason Umfress
Dean of Students

Michelle Coyle
Campus Life Assistant

Jamie Byrd
Health Services

Brandon Fain
Director of Intramurals and Wellness

Shakeria Hunter
College Counselor

Michael Williamson
Director of Campus Safety


Whitney Watts
Director of Residence Life

Tymon M. Graham
Assistant Director of Residence Life and FYE

Janie Campbell
Residence Life Assistant


Darlene Small
Assistant Dean/Director, Center for Engaged Learning

Michele South
Administrative Assistant for the Center for Engaged Learning


Blackboard Log In

Click here to log in to Blackboard


Academic Calendar (Day)

Academic Calendar (Evening-ALPHA)

Academic Calendar (Graduate)


Cultural Events Calendar

Campus Life Calendar

Contact Information

Office of Student Services
Phone: 843.383.8035

Residence Life
Phone: 843.383.8214

Office of Academic Records
Phone: 843.383.8022

Center for Engaged Learning
Phone: 843.383.8058

Coker College
300 East College Ave.
Hartsville, SC 29550