Eric Litton, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Business
- Ph.D., George Mason University
- M.B.A., University of Notre Dame
- B.A., Cornell University
Davidson Hall 212
Publications, Awards & Honors
- Litton, E. (2020, June 23). Partnering With Humanities to Improve Job Skills in Business Graduates [AACSB]. Retrieved June 23, 2020, from https://www.aacsb.edu/blog/
2020/june/partnering-with- humanities-to-improve-job- skills-in-business-graduates# gsc.tab=0
- Litton, E., & Wacker, J. (2020). Paired Courses: Using Liberal Arts to Improve Business Education. Humanistic Management Journal. https://doi.org/https://doi.
- Litton, E., & Waverman, L. (2020, April). Incorporating Humanities into Business Curriculum. Presented at the AACSB International Conference and Annual Meeting.
- Knight, R., & Litton, E. (2020). Shared Responsibility and Emotional Intelligence in Apollonius of Rhodes’ Argonautica. SAGE Publications: SAGE Business Cases Originals. https://doi.org/http://dx.doi.
- Litton, E. (2019, July). Video Lectures in Online Courses. Presented at the South Carolina Conference on Innovations in Teaching & Learning in Higher Education, Charleston, SC.
- Litton, E., & Knight, R. (2019, June). Shakespeare’s Space and Management Pedagogy. Presented at the Aspen Undergrad Consortium, Boston, MA.
- Litton, E. (2016). Harnessing Unobservable Diversity. OD Practitioner, 48(1), 39–44.