Danielle Sewell, M.F.A.
Director of Marketing & Communications
- M.F.A., Wilkes University
- M.A., Wilkes University
- B.A., State University of New York at Plattsburgh
“I love helping people build connections – to their campus, their community, their peers, and their mentors.
We are better when we work together, when we know each other’s stories. There are incredible things happening here at Coker, and I’m thrilled to have the opportunity to support those initiatives and share the stories of this community.”
Lawton-Wiggins House, First Floor
Areas of Expertise
Strategic Communication; Digital Marketing; Brand Development; Social Media Management; Writing & Editing
Publications, Awards & Honors
- Certification in Inbound Marketing (Hubspot)
- Presenter, HighEdWeb 2015: “Looking Good, Looking Forward: Tips and Tricks to Give Your Content a Visual Makeover.”
- Presenter, Higher Education Content Conference 2018: “How to Promote Your Campus Events to Success.”
- Panelist, HighEdWeb Southeast 2019: “Institution & Agency Partnerships in Higher Ed.”