Northeastern Technical College (NETC)
Earn your bachelor’s degree from Coker University.
Coker offers NETC business management and criminal justice graduates a simplified application process, seamless transfer of credits, and an annual $2,000 scholarship.
- NETC Bridge Program Degrees
- 100% Online Degree Options
- How Will This Work?
- How Long Will It Take to Earn My Bachelor’s Degree?
- Will My NETC Credits Transfer?
- How Much Will It Cost?
- Financial Aid & Scholarships
- Submit Your Application
NETC Bridge Program Degrees
Bachelor of Science in Business Management
- Available to NETC business management graduates
Bachelor of Science in Criminology
- Available to NETC criminal justice graduates
100% Online Degree Options
If you need even more flexibility, Coker offers four undergraduate degrees that are completely online––business management, criminology, psychology, and sociology.
How will this work?
- Classes will be both online and in-seat at NETC – Each term, students spend one night per week taking an in-person course with Coker faculty in an NETC classroom and a second class taught entirely online.
- 8-week terms – You’ll complete six (6) credit hours per eight-week term (a full-time schedule for financial aid purposes).
- 2 classes each term – Each term you’ll complete one course pertaining to your major (business or criminology) and one general education course.
- You will have support – You’ll be part of a cohort, meaning you’ll be with the same group of students as you work together toward your bachelor’s degree. In addition, you’ll have Coker’s supportive faculty, staff, and resources to help you along the way.
How long will it take to earn my bachelor’s degree?
If students are able to complete two classes each 8-week term (including a summer term), they could earn their bachelor’s degree in just two years.
Will my NETC credits transfer to Coker?
Yes! Learn more about transferring credits into your Coker bachelor’s degree program by checking out our comprehensive transfer guide.
How much will it cost?
$425/ per credit hour (or) $2,550 per term (6 hours x $425/per term = $2,550)
Financial Aid & Scholarships
- Annual $2,000 Achievement Scholarship for NETC associate degree graduates (3-year max limit)
- Federal Pell Grant available to those who qualify
- SC Tuition Grant offered annually to students who begin in August (Term 1) and complete their FAFSA no later than June 30
- Subsidized and unsubsidized loans available to those who qualify
Submit Your Application
Every student is assigned a student success coach to guide you through your Coker experience. This specially-trained staff member will work with you to overcome any obstacles that may arise, and serves as a main point of contact when you need to talk to somebody at the college.
Once you enroll, your student success coach will send an academic plan outlining all the courses you need to graduate. Each term, they will register you for classes. They are your one-stop-shop to get all your questions answered and can help you with any of the following:
- Time management and study skills
- Use of Blackboard for online classes
- How to connect with academic support services (writing and math assistance as well as tutoring in other subjects) and campus resources
- Career coaching