All new incoming students are required to attend a Coker Connection program. Coker Connection are one day events (with the exception of Coker Connection: Extended) designed to give new students a head start on their academic experience at Coker. During Coker Connection, new students will begin the academic advising experience, meet future classmates, learn about campus resources, and will have the option to complete the English Placement Exam/Writing Assessment. New students must also complete the Math Placement Test before attending Coker Connection. Students are provided with three options for Coker Connection:
Option 1: Saturday, April 21, 2018-
REGISTRATION NOW CLOSED
- Registration closes Monday, April 16, 2018
- Student Schedule (Saturday, April 21, 2018)
- Parent & Guest Schedule (Saturday, April 21, 2018)
Option 2: Sunday, June 24 – Tuesday, June 26, 2018 (Coker Connection: Extended)
- $175 Program Fee (Register by Monday, June 4, 2018 to pay the early bird special of $150)
- Registration closes Wednesday, June 20, 2018
- Coker Connection: Extended is Coker’s extended summer orientation program for incoming freshmen. Held in June, it’s an intense, experiential learning program that gives students the opportunity to connect with fellow freshmen, stay in residence halls and explore campus before orientation. The program concentrates on goal setting and relationship building in an effort to position students for a successful start to their Coker College career.
Option 3: Monday, July 23, 2018
Payment is for Coker Connection: Extended ONLY.
Registration – $150 (Early Bird Fee) until Monday June 4, 2018
Monday, June 4, 2018 the price will increase to $175.
Registration will close on Wednesday, June 20, 2018 at 5pm.