Welcome to the Wiggins School of Education at Coker College! Please feel free to browse through these pages to find out more about our programs leading to a Baccalaureate Degree and certification as a professional teacher.
The links below provide a series of pages with information about our programs, biographical sketches of our faculty and staff, and e-mail access if you should wish to contact any of us.
The Wiggins School of Education at Coker College is accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE), www.ncate.org. This accreditation covers all of our initial teacher preparation programs. However, the accreditation does not cover individual education courses that the institution offers to P-12 educators for professional development, relicensure, or other purposes.
CAEP ANNUAL REPORTING MEASURES
Here are the smiling folks who student taught in fall 2018.
- ETS Praxis Website (http://www.ets.org/
- SC Required Exams (http://www.ets.org/
COKER ADEPT SEMINAR TRAINING MODULE:
- Module 1 – Expanded ADEPT Training Module for Cooperating Teachers and Supervising Faculty
- Module 2 – Expanded ADEPT Changes Teacher Webinar
- Module 4 – SC Questions and Answers